In Vitro Technologies have expanded our partnership with Bio-techne to now include Protein Simple so that we can bring you the latest protein tools you need to resolve your protein analysis problems.
Protein Simple’s wide-ranging portfolio of tools includes analytical instrumentation and consumables:
• For Protein Analysis - reveal new insight into proteins and their role in disease
• For Immunoassays that quantify protein expression
• For probing the structure and purity of protein-based therapeutics
Milo™ is the world's first automated single-cell western (scWestern) platform. He does Single-Cell Westerns that’ll let you measure protein expression in thousands of single cells in a single run. You’ll get it all done in 4–6 hours with no overnight transfer step. And you can use off-the-shelf primary Western antibodies too. Milo measures protein expression heterogeneity and identifies cell subpopulations so you can make measurements you can’t make any other way and uncover novel insights about your samples!
What can Milo do for you?
• Validate single-cell RNA data at the protein level
• Measure proteins that don’t have good flow antibodies
• Simplify challenging flow assays (e.g., transcription factors)
• Measure protein isoform heterogeneity
• Analyze samples with low cell numbers (e.g., FACS-sorted cells or rare stem cells)
• Quantify transfection efficiency
• Reveal heterogeneity obscured by bulk Westerns
Ella is a compact, fully automated immunoassay platform. The immunoassays occur in a microfluidic Simple Plex cartridge that is already pre-loaded with an assay of choice, including the calibration curve. Simply add the samples and relevant buffers onto the cartridge, then let Ella do the rest.
• 90 minutes run time
• Reproducible – no manual steps after sample addition
• Versatile – single or multi analyte assays (up to 8-plex)
• Sub-picogram sensitivity
• 4+ logs of dynamic range
• Validated Simple Plex assays or build-your-own assays
Jess is a member of the Simple Western™ Family.
Simple Western™ platforms are the only systems on the market that fully automate traditional Western blotting - eliminating many of the tedious, error-prone steps of traditional Western blotting which limit data quality.
Simple Western™ instruments are the only gel-free, blot-free, and hands-free capillary-based immunoassay platforms that integrate and automate the entire protein separation and detection process so you'll have more time to get down to real science.
• Provides data on 24 samples in only 3 hours or 96 samples overnight
• Separate proteins by size (2-440kDa) or isoelectric focusing for post-translational modification characterization
• Analyze proteins by immunoassay
• Normalize protein abundance by total protein analysis
• Quantitative results
• Reproducible, publication-ready data
• Use less sample – 0.2-2μg